Monday, June 20, 2011

Quick Rant

I want to be on the road
I want to be out on the open road, I want to compose and play music
I want to record and perform that music
I want to travel with my music like a troubador!
I want to be able to let go and detach
I want to not worry about hurting peoples' feelings by doing so

My heart screams and stretches at the seams
My muse hurts to be set free
My head is not where it should be
My mind will not shut up and let me be
My soul resides not inside my body; and
My disconnect may never leave me

Peace is just two fingers that barely mean anything
These emotions burst through me like photons in lightning
Seize the night on a chance, don't worry about timing
Release the beast, it needs to be freed from all that is binding
Please take the time to find in this life a meaning
Need not wait to see what the tide will eventually bring

© Rahul Chidambaran 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment