Monday, February 28, 2011

Brownian Motion

I wrote this a few months back in my notebook, though when this blog began I was unsure if online I should put. It is here now at the request of Ms Violet, she said she really likes it. Here goes...

Dynamic systems reaching equilibrium
We heard the notes when we were younger
Paths that cross but never meet
The same space under our feet
Collide before time runs out.

Shine the light on
I don't think I've ever heard this song
We may have never met before
Except before this time long ago.

A puzzle we'll never piece together
Perhaps the answer's in the beer
Becoming vivid where it is unclear.

As we wait for another night
When we meet under those dim lights
Relativity holds back the time.

On a bus or a train
Where we might have met on the same plane
Though sadly we looked the other way
Until that day...


© Rahul Chidambaran 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment